<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Hot chicks and broccoli

The beach was awesome :). Lots of pretty girls, lots of sun, lots of sand, lots of water. Just how I like my beach. Before I went to the beach, I had to fill my car with some petrol, and as a gift they gave me a... Strand of broccoli. I had absolutely no idea what to do with it, so me and Oscar took it with us to the beach, and planted it in front of our towels. We made jokes about it all day-- at one point we took the broccoli (wrapped in plastic) with us into the water, and played catch with it. I was amazed by how few people actually seemed to care that two grown-up guys were throwing a broccoli around!

Anyway, a short moment of peace now, and after that I'm heading over to Renate, and with her I'll watch Friends tonight. After that, we're gonna go get a drink at a terrace somewhere in Alkmaar. Looking forward to it!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:56 AM, by Blogger Chris

The Netherlands has beaches??? and isn't the North Sea cold?    



9:46 AM, by Blogger Thom Holwerda

We have a lot of beaches actually; our entire cost consists of beaches. We are the nr1 vacation destination for Germans due to our coast, and have been so for ages.

The North Sea is by no means cold; it just depends on the weather. This summer kinda sucked, however.    



7:24 PM, by Blogger Andrew Youll

The Netherlands will recieve some of the warm current of the Gulf Stream that goes past the cornishcoast.    



7:36 PM, by Blogger Jenn

You're one of the illustrious few....Aren't you?    



9:59 PM, by Blogger Kevin Jackson

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for caffeine side effects and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where caffeine side effects appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.    



10:33 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

One good resource for scheduling software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd    



9:54 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

I've put together a little page to help "1978.com 225 buick electra"
people find good places for "1978.com 225 buick electra"
related sites. If you get a chance check out "1978.com 225 buick electra"
.
Keep the shiny side UP!. Ray in San Diego**KEYWOR    



8:32 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love classic gmc truck then you will want to be there! All kinds of classic gmc truck will be in attendance. For more information go to classic gmc truck
See Ya There!!    



1:17 AM, by Blogger Gordon

Hello, your blog is informative. I have a linux server related website, please visit and hope that it is helpful to you    



11:12 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Be prepared for the next hurricane katrina path or find another one that's similar. As the Boy Scouts say: "Be Prepared"!    



12:14 AM, by Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com

I just came across your blog about fix disk brakes and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about fix disk brakes to guide your guests towards products and services related to fix disk brakes. Keep up the good work!    



9:21 AM, by Blogger Maniac mansion power

Lots of hot and horny chicks http://www.sexybabesdirectory.com/    



11:04 PM, by Blogger Alicia Bennett

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and came across your blog. I really enjoy how it makes such good reading.

I'll come by again.

Regards,

what is a timeshare    



» Post a Comment