<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Google Talk

Okay, I'm on Google Talk too now, ThomHolwerda AT gmail DOT com (using the good instructions for how to use Talk with Gaim). Feel free to add me, but take note that whoever bothers me will be on my block list real soon.

This also means I now have a Gmail account (ThomHolwerda AT gmail DOT com).
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7:07 PM, by Blogger Chris

I added you. zizban at gmail dot com. Have you gotten google jabber to work with im_kit yet?    



9:35 PM, by Blogger Thom Holwerda

Haven't even tried, because I can't. Zeta doesn't like how I connect all my stuff via USB hubs (keyboard and Mighty Mouse), so I can't operate Zeta.

Odd, as USB hubs are the 'basicest' of basic in the USB world...    



11:38 PM, by Blogger Andrew Youll

The OS needs to be able to handle and communicate with the additional USB controllers found in the Hubs.

If BeOS (Zeta) can't communicate properly with the control chipsets in the hubs, it can't address the hardware, as it doesn't know what's sending it information, or where the info is going to.    



» Post a Comment