<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Few blogs nearby

Just a few minutes ago, I was rearranging the sidebar on this blog, to accomodate all the blogs and planets I (occasionally) read. I came to the conclusion that only four people I know in "real-life", actually blog! And, two of them not even regurlarly... Quite odd. I know blogging isn't half as popular (yet) here in The Netherlands as it is in the USA, but still. I guess it has to do with the fact that we Dutch hook up and call eachother, and since this is a small country, hooking up and calling is easy and cheap.

I hope more of my friends take a blog in the near future. It sucks being the only one.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:33 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

cheapest car insurance
online car insurance
infinity car insurance
car insurance price
low cost car insurance online
online auto insurance quote
fresno car insurance
geico car insurance quote
online car insurance
car insurance rating
discount car insurance
state farm car insurance
online car insurance rate
cheap car insurance for young driver
agent car company home insurance life quote rate
car insurance quote
young driver car insurance
low cost car insurance
buy car insurance
free online car insurance quote
teen car insurance
car insurance
car insurance quote
car insurance rats
classic car insurance
diamond car insurance
geico car insurance
fresno car insurance
car insurance quote canada
norwich union car insurance

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
cheap car insurance uk    



3:55 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Hello guys!
My 14-year-old sister Megan came bounding into the kitchen wearing her black bikini. I had little time to react before she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She squealed loudly in my ear and I had to grab onto the counter to keep from falling over.
… I leaned down over her body and licked along her nipples once gain. I slowly dragged my tongue down her stomach and tickled her sides. She giggled and I laughed too. My sweet baby sis, still so ticklish. My sweet baby sis, who I was about to make love to.
I love lolitas !! and sex :)
Young lolita it is a best !!!
__________________
http://www.xxx-01.com - New Teen Tgp Site! Visit it and have fun! Enjoy it!
http://www.xxx-01.com/index5.html - Free Pics
I am not kidding) xxx-01.com - is very hot )    



» Post a Comment