<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

My red suede shoes

Had a good weekend so far. Friday evening me and my friends had a few drinks at the local tennis club (neither of us play tennis (anymore) but hey a beer is only 1 E). Saturday evening we went to Big City Alkmaar, again to the Notaris. Had a few drinks, made a lot of silly jokes, and had fun overall. My red suede shoes survived the pub.

It was the first time ever that someone else was driviing my car. I didn't feel like being the designated driver so I let Tom drive my car... And I know I'm never going to do that again. It's just wrong to see someone else drive my car, it's just wrong. He drove fine, that isn't the problem. It's just... Not right. Oh, and we were pulled over by some coppers for a breath test :). Tom hadn't been drinkingn obviously, so all was fine. We almost ran over one of the officers, he was standing on the middle of the road in dark-colored non-reflective clothing-- and only when we almost hit him he turned on his flare. Idiot.

We also discussed the possibility of us going on a skiing vacation this christmas. Financially I could go on three of those by that time, so that's not the problem. Marcel's going to discuss this with Jorien (Marcel's really cool and very talkative girlfriend). I hope it works out.

Anyway, msg'd Sascha and Renate who came home from Rhodos friday eve, and Renate msg'd back saying: "Hey did you know I'm coming over tomorrow? Means you gotta be home!" Okay. Rosa's a chick magnet :P.

PS: I completely forgot to tell that we've been drinking Courvoisier yesterday eve! Marcel bought a bottle tax-free, and it was really cool to be drinking the Cognac that all those famous people drink too :).
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment