<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

A grand don't come for free

Lars sent "A Grand Don't Come For Free", which I left in Königs Wusterhausen when I was there on vcation a few weeks ago :). I declared this album by The Streets as the best album of 2004. Thanks Lars!

Now playing: The Streets, "Not Addicted"
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:24 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

"A grand don't come for free"

Yep, and nor does freedom. So please stop bickering about America and how much you hate republicans and all this other Anti-America stuff, it gets really annoying.

Remember, Freedom isn't Free.    



8:34 PM, by Blogger Thom Holwerda

You wouldn't know what freedom is, you live in the US :).

Oh and btw, there's a difference between republics and republicans.

Other than that, this is *my* blog and I get to fcuk around here as much as I want. If you don't like critique, get a fcukin' move on and delete this url from your browser's history. I really don't give a fcuk.

Freedom isn't Free.

At least in my country the freedom is real instead of just a shrinkwrapped effigy of it.    



1:24 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

You have a great blog here.

I have a jsp web hosting site. It's about jsp web hosting related stuff.

Feel free to visit and let me know what you think :-)    



2:21 PM, by Blogger Turnkey Builder

Get unlimited webhosting at secure web hosting    



8:56 PM, by Blogger Natwho

web business opportunity

For 23 years we have been the number one business opportunity for individuals wanting to gain financial freedom and realize the American dream of owning their own business.

NWC, Inc can get you started in a name brand electronics business of your own, without the usual large upfront investment associated with starting a business. We supply everything you need including full color catalogs that can be customized with your name and address, a fully stocked Ecommerce powered web site, 61,000 name brand products that can be drop shipped right to your customers door, large unsecured credit lines to help finance your customers, and much more.

Check out all the exciting details at www.profitbig.com today.    



8:25 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **WEB HOSTING** site/. It pretty much covers WEB HOSTING related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)    



7:18 PM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a hosting personal services web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.    



8:25 PM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Hey, you have a great blog here!
I'm definitely going to be checking back on your blog.

I have a web page hosting service site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.    



2:50 PM, by Blogger nope

Hi,

I'm sorry for being intrusive in to your blog. But I am Melissa and I am a mother of two that is just trying to get out of an incredible financial debt. See my hubby is away in Iraq trying to protect this great country that we live in, and I am at home with our two kids telling bill collectors please be patiant. When my husband returns from war we will beable to catch up on our payments. We have already had are 2001 Ford repossessed from the bank, and are now down to a 83 buick that is rusted from front to back and the heater don't work, and tire tax is due in November.

I'm not asking for your pitty because we got our ownselfs into this mess but we would love you and thank you in our prayers if you would just keep this link on your blog for others to view.

God Bless You.

Melissa K. W.
To see my family view this page. My Family


Windows registry scanner - scans your Windows registry for errors and suggests solutions.

Paid surveys - Work at home, Get Paid For Your Opinion, paid surveys and online focus groups.

Combine AdWords and ClickBank for Huge Online Profits Words Great With Blogs    



5:38 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog on hewlett packard printer driver I was impressed with the information presented. I have seen another blog with related information hewlett packard printer driver    



2:22 PM, by Anonymous Anonymous

great Blog. I have found a site you may find useful with information on coach travel europe . at coach travel europe    



7:41 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about vinyl lingerie. I have a website about vinyl lingerie which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!    



6:50 PM, by Blogger GPS Systems

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a car gps system site/blog. It pretty much covers car gps system related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)    



11:00 AM, by Anonymous webhosting

GET WITH IT TODAY

Can I Help You.. Yes If you want to get on the web. If you want to start learning about creating a web site of your own.. go to http://webhost11.com. to find out more about webhosting ... We can help find a web host for you.    



11:09 PM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Learn how to install your Webserver Software & How to install PHP, MYSQL,PERL,PHPMYADMIN + MORE 100% FREE

YOU'LL DISCOVER...

How to host unlimited websites & domains for free.
How to install Webserver Software on your PC easily.
How to install PHP , MYSQL , PHPMYADMIN, PERL & ZEND... on your PC
Replicator site + MYSERVER Tutorials software to earn lots of money paid instantly to your PAYPAL account + how to promote it to millions 100% FREE.
And Much More...

Go here now : http://lnk.in/4cur

http://lnk.in/4cur

http://lnk.in/4cur

Thank you and hurry.    



4:31 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Work at Home and Start Earning a Full Time Income Working only 30 minutes per Day    



1:11 PM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Pretty good info. I have a free domain apraisels
articles site. It pretty much covers everything I know about ##KEYWORD##.

Check it out sometime if you can.    



» Post a Comment