<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

The Weekend

A bit late, but I still have to describe my weekend... Saturday eve I went to Marcel's place, where his girl Jorien also was. Tom, EJ, Lizet and Mark were also there. First, we watched some TV together, everyone played around with my Palm (especially the notepad app (where you can freedraw) was extremely popular... I got all sorts of weird pictures on it now).

A bit later we decided to go out to Alkmaar. After some initial resistance, I became the designated driver (ugh), so no alcohol for me that night. We again went to the little 'sub pub' of the Notaris (how in hell am I else supposed to call it??). I really like that little pub all the way in the back of the Notaris-- it's a little more quiet so you can hold a decent conversation. Which is cool. It was a fun evening. I got back at around 2:00, I think. I walked to my iBook just to see Renate still online on MSN-- she was, well, a little tipsy, so to speak. Funny :).

---

On Sunday I had a "date" (not really, but still), with Bianca. I dated with her for a few months a year ago, and our seperation wasn't all that friendly and easy. What I'm trying to say: there's always this tension between us, at least that's how I feel it. Luckily the past is the past and we can get along pretty well now, which I value a great deal. We had a little skeeler tour of our own; we went pretty far, had a little rest in the middle of nowhere. Cows were there too, I always get the freaky idea that cows are watching *us* instead of us watching *them*. Really. I moo to them, but they don't respond. They just stare back at you. There's more to a cow's theory of mind than we know. I'm sure of it.

Anyway, after the skeeler tour we had some ice cream, and we rested in the shade (it was 30 degrees centegrade the last few days!) on this sand-dune. After that, I brought her home. It was a fun afternoon, and sorry for being late girl, but you know me :).

---

On monday (30 degrees again) I went to het Waagplein in Alkmaar with Renate (and one of her friends joined in too), to have a few drinks. It was cool, gotta do it again soon. When are we gonna have another movienight, Renaat? :).

---

There, the weekend report done. Have a nice week y'all.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment