<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

'69 Impala

Had a very relaxed and easy-going weekend. My parents were away for two days, so I had the house to myself. Today me and my oldest brother planned to play some football (for the American readers: soccer, and in addition: American Football is for weeners! Go play rugby! American Football is rugby with protection... And why is it called football if you can pick the 'ball' up and run? American logic I guess :P), but it rained basically all day, so we didn't feel like it anymore. We decided to play some Mario Kart Double Dash on my GameCube instead :). You're never too old for some good ol' Mario Kart.

---

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I have been doing some window shopping for a used '60s Chevrolet Impala or something similair. It's a big dream of mine to have one of them old American cars, they are so extremely cool... Of course I want one with a LPG installation as driving one with a petrol engine is financial suicide.

I was surprised by the size of the supply of these old Americans, they are far more abundant than I had expected. Pricing seems to differ from €6000 to €10000-- undoable now, but in, say, a year or five / ten from now... I can already see myself driving one of them down the A9 with the V8 thundering, and "Glory Days" by Bruce Springsteen blasting through the speakers... And all the admiring faces of pretty girls as I pass by... Yeah, that's gotta be the life :).
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

6:57 PM, by Anonymous Anonymous

I really like your autos related blog site. I have a autos related web site at autos. If you're into autos. You will want to check it out.    



8:39 PM, by Anonymous Anonymous

I really like your pontiac related blog site. I have a pontiac related web site at pontiac. If you're into pontiac. You will want to check it out.    



» Post a Comment