<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

We got my mother's test results in early today... They were supposed to come monday but they came today...

And...

ITS FUCKING GREAT! THE CANCER **HAS NOT**, I REPEAT **HAS NOT** SPREAD THROUGH HER BODY!!!!!!

This must be the best news I've heard in ages!! When I got home, and my dad told the news, I hugged him real tight, as my mother wasn't home yet, and I ran to the fridge and poured in an ice cold Martini Bianco and consumed it in one gulp. Man, it has never tasted better. When my mum got home, we hugged even tighter.

And in addition, I'll be leaving for Berlin coming tuesday, april 26th. I'll return a week later on monday 2nd may. I'm looking forward to seeing die Teichmaenner again!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:15 PM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

Oh my god, that really is big news! I'm so glad for you! (and your mum ofcourse, however I don't know her).

How pretty life eventually can be...    



10:30 PM, by Blogger Andre

I am happy for you. (and your mother off cource)    



» Post a Comment