<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Women in blue outfits



Making all sorts of preparations for my trip to Berlin... I can't wait darnit! I have to work tonight and tomorrow, and I have an exam on monday. So many things stand between me and my rather sudden vacation :(. The tickets have arrived-- my flight departs at 14:05 26th april and arrives at Berlin-Tegel about 80 minutes later. We haven't yet figured out how I'm getting from Tegel to Königs-Wusterhausen yet, as I haven't gotten the confirmation mail from Lars yet. Hurry :P.

I'll be coming back at may 2nd, near the end of the evening. I'm looking forward to my week there very much-- I haven't been on vacation in almost three years :s. The only problem I'm foreseeing at the moment is this weird new ticket system. I have an E-ticket and it says I can use a self-service terminal to print my boarding-pass and al that stuff. Fcuk that, I want a nice lady in a blue KLM suit to take in my luggage and give me a boarding pass :). That's the most fun about flying, it's when those little butterflies in your stomach go all mental, when you're waiting in line... That gives you the true sense of going on vacation. And yeah, I like women in blue KLM outfits. Stewardesses!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment