<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Bleed Like Me

I bought it today! The shops opened at 13:00 here today; I was at Popeye at 13:15... Only to find that Popeye hadn't recieved the album yet! Darnit... So I tried my luck at one of the two Free Record Shops, and yeah the one in the Langestraat had it! I shelled out the E19.99, and walked out with a really big smile on my face :D. Too bad Garbage has apparently decided not to release a Limited Edition this time, too bad as I really like my Limited Edition of Beatifulgarbage. It is shaped like a deep-red rose and you fold the leaves outwards radially. Looks really cool.

But anyway. The album itself is... How shall I put this gently and well thought-out... FCUKING GREAT!!! Really, that about sums it up. The album is fairly un-edited (according to Garbage's standards, that is), and that's a first for them. And I must say they've done a really good job. This album is nothing like its predecessors, but it is still clearly recognizable as a 100% Garbage album. Amazing. They now have a discography of 4 individually completely unique albums. In other words, instead of sitting back and cashing in on the succesful sound of their debut album, they experimented, and it pays off for us Garbage fans. Might not be as commercially viable as they could have been, but hey, who gives a fcuking fcuk :).
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:38 AM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

Congrats with your newly bought album!
I'm also looking forward hearing it... Let's see if my wallet works with me this time.    



3:40 PM, by Blogger Thom Holwerda

I sure hope it does :)    



» Post a Comment