<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Sunday Mornin' Commin' Down



Had a rather boring saturday. I didn't go out or anything, so all I did was hang in front of my TV and iBook. Currently I'm watching the Champion's Trophy final between Spain and The Netherlands. Only 7 minutes to go, and it's 4 - 2. I don't have much hope. Oh, I'm talking about hockey-- not pussy-ass ice-hockey, but real hockey.

I'll be studying for Statistics today, and tonight I'll pick up Mascha to go to Hette, where me, Mascha, Hette and Malou will perform the final but most difficult part of our practice classes.

And I bought a GameCube this week :). Including Mario Kart Double Dash. I've never bought a gaming machine all my life, but hey, it's a fun thing :).
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment