<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

I'll Curse Them All Twice



I'm getting really sick of those brainless Americans. Those sick fucks who think the world ends at the Canadian and Mexican borders. Those parents, unfit for parenting, who have guns or let their kids have guns. They, who think they own the world and are the richest country in the world, even though they have a national dept of over 7.5 trillian Dollars. Those puny pieces of shit, that spend vast quantaties of money on useless militairy crap, but are unable to properly take care of the 20% of their population who live in poverty. The US are ruled by white suburbians. Those, who never really see the real world.

Followed a discussion on Slashdot today about global warming. And I was surprised on how many americans deny the existance of it! That's just sick! Denying global warming is like denying your own existance! It really reminded me of the movie "Kids", in which a 16 year old boy stated:

"That's the whole thing. You know if you look at it. I mean all you hear about is disease this and disease that. And everyone's dying. And you better wear a condom or else. But the truth is. I don't know any kids with AIDS. No one I know has ever died from that shit. It's like some weird make-believe story that the whole world believes."

A lot of Americans live their lives that way. Speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil.

I'll curse all Americans twice (after cursing myself and Europe once) if I'm ever forced to move because it's not safe to live here in the west of The Netherlands anymore at sealevel.

PS: I'm by no means a left tree-hugger (quite, quite the opposite)-- but the stupidity of the US... It makes me sick.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:58 AM, by Blogger cdrafn

Well - i hope I'm not really like that in any way. For the most part, I would love to say that it's Bush's fault ... but I can't.

( but most of it is ... )    



6:04 PM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Some people in the US won't believe until NYC is underwater.

zizban    



6:17 PM, by Blogger Thom Holwerda

Yeah, I'm afraid you're right, Zizban... Oh, and by the way, apologies to all the very nice and cool American people-- it ain't all hell. Same as we have stupid people here too, it's just that in the US there seem to be more of them :/.

For instance, the people where I stayed for two weeks when I was in Austin, Texas, a few years ago, who voted for Bush, were extrmely friendly people. It's not so much the kindness of the US people that I don't like, it's just that their attitudes are plain wrong and extremely medieval.    



11:31 AM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

That's a pretty harsh blog my friend, but it really shows your opinion, that's great.
It is true that people shut themselves off, if it's getting a bit too scary of difficult. It's not like I never do that..
But it's really typical how all those people are kind of..like..getting brainwashed..

Aight, I'm back on the internet now, after a few days without it. It is disgusting how much I need it, haha. But I have to run off now, 'cause I can't find my wallet and think I left it at the café yesterday-evening. I know the guys how work there and they were the only one there when we left, so I hope they've found it and kept it for me..
Erm..yes, that's my problem these days..how small!    



» Post a Comment