<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Best-Of-List-2004



First things first: I had a good day up untill now. This morning I had to get up really early again for university, where I met up with Henriette (Hette) in class. We were kinda talkative, so to speak, but hey, we can't help the fact that the teacher's a dick, just like his subject. However.

Today, yes, I actually made eye-contact with Mopsie-angel-girl! I purposely made a friggin' de-tour to get coffee, and on my way back, again taking a de-tour, we "par hazard" looked eachother in the eyes :). Yeah, how easy it is to make my day, I must be the perfect boyfriend :P. And, I like it when my heart skips a few beats...

Anyway, after half of the class had passed, me and Hette left, since we had enough. On our way to the subway, we noticed the new Burger King... We couldn't resist and thus we had our earliest Whopper ever :). At 10am in the morning, but hell, it tasted good :D. Had lotsa fun once again on the train back.

---



And this post is my lists-of-the-year-2004 post!! This is my first sketch:

  • Best Single Release: "Dry Your Eyes" (The Streets) or "Try" (Nelly Furtado)

  • Best Ablum Release: "A Grand Don't Come For Free" (The Streets) - Best album I've seen in years. It catapulted The Streets right into my "untouchables" list, with artists like The Eagles, Fiona Apple, Roxette and more.

  • Best New Friend: Too many choices :)

  • Best Movie: Finding Nemo - Even though it got released in 2003, I didn't see it untill January 2004 in the Theater

  • Best New Car: Aston Martin DB9 - Perfection. A car made completely by hand. No plastics used. The "Start Engine" button, among others, is made of pure crystal. 456 BHP. 302 KPH. 202000 Euros. My dream on wheels.

  • Best Big Purchase: My G4 iBook

  • Best Small Purchase: The combined purchase of "Tidal" and "When The Pawn..." by Fiona Apple

  • Meh, more to come.
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    » Post a Comment