<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Yet Another Birthday, cont'd

Here is a re-post of my last Slashdot entry, just so that people won't miss it (assuming they'd care :P):

"It was a great evening, had enough laughs in any case :). Someone made his first ever joke! Amazing.

The guy turned 21-- kinda scary to see that I'll be friggin' 20 in three weeks...I'm like... Old... What if my friends around me start having kids and get married and such? I'm so close to thirty... And Erik Jan (I'm allowed to say his name) is now 21! How does he manage...

-----

Me and her still seem to get along pretty well, I really wonder where that comes from. I guess really bad experiences creates strong bonds too. Anyway, it was a good evening, and no, I still don't feel the urge to actually start celebrating my own birthday with all my friends and such-- somehow I always seem to think it's too much of a hassle. Well, I'll wait and see. Maybe I'll actually do celebrate it."
« Home | Next »

» Post a Comment