<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

I like it...



Meh, missed my bus this morning because the clock was being a dick. So I had to take my car to the trainstation; not that big a deal be it not that the cops tend to fine at will at the trainstation these days. So I was kind of afraid to find yet another 45,- E fine underneath my window wiper. There wasn't :).

And ohhhh man Mopsie was alive and kicking today :). Me and Malou had to pick something up at the library, and Mopsie was two places ahead in line! I couldn't believe my eyes! And to make matters "worse", she was wearing a short skirt and... Okay let's keep it decent around here.

But I still haven't heard here voice (very important in a girl, for me) and I still don't know here name. Damnit!

And, it's my birthday tomorrow! I'll be twenty in exactly 10 hours! Twenty! Life is certainly going too fast... Yet so much has happened in my short life, maybe more than was supposed to happen (without being melodramatic), that these 20 years literally flew by...

PS: I'll plan to actually celebrate my b-day somewhere mid-january, to circumvent the holidays. However, nothing is certain, as is usual with me.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:29 PM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

Wooh you lucky boy with your skirt-wearing-angel ;)    



9:50 PM, by Blogger Thom Holwerda

Ooooh yeah you can say that again :)

Can't wait 'till thursday! :P Suddenly it's blatantly obvious why I have no troubles getting up at 6am on schooldays :D.

Have you done anything out of the ordinary lately?    



12:21 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Hé babe, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. Ik doe het maar in het NL. want ik denk dat je me dan beter begrijpt ;) Ik wens je een hele fijne dag. Dikke X Sassaaa    



12:33 AM, by Blogger Thom Holwerda

Ey lieverd, dankje! :D. Ik ga t lekker ergens in januari vieren, in december lukt t toch nooit meer... Misschien ook ideetje voor jou? Moeten we d'r wel voor zorgen dat we t niet tegelijk vieren, want wil je wel op m'n verjaardag hebben, uiteraard :).

Dikke kus!    



4:46 AM, by Blogger cdrafn

Hey thom -

"But I still haven't heard here voice (very important in a girl, for me) and I still don't know here name. Damnit!"

If you care, the above is wrong. I believe you're trying to say "... haven't heard her voice ...". It's okay, as English isn't your primary language. Not to sound a dick or anything, lol

Happy birthday!    



4:55 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Hi, out-of-the-blue question, but where do you get your cool icons (e.g. the pencil icon)?    



8:30 AM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

Thommmmm! Congrats, you twenty-year-old!
Now you must celebrate! So you ask your angel for her name, so you can hear here voice (am I good??) and then you ask her out! Nobody refuses a birthday :)

Erm..nothing special happening on this side of the canal, I must say. Pretty busy catching up with friends, homework, Sinterklaas, shit like that.
Tonight filling myself up with some beer.. and gonna by myself a black christmastree!

Happy Birthday!!!    



8:31 AM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

I'm gonna BUY obviously...    



10:33 AM, by Blogger Thom Holwerda

Thanks y'al, for commenting :) And yes indeed, it's supposed to be "her", saw that already but didn't feel like changing it.

Anyway, that's a pretty cool idea, Wen, to just ask her name, but hey, one just doesn't do that like it's 1-2-3... :)

And those icons are the BeOS icons, get 'm here.    



4:14 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a island long new pc repair york site. It pretty much covers ##PC Repair## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.    



11:17 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my    



2:36 AM, by Anonymous Anonymous

your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my    



» Post a Comment