<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9152441\x26blogName\x3dCogs+can+think.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thom-holwerda.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2507670256471114478', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cogs can think.

I'm a mere, tiny, insignificant cog in a whole clockwork of stupidity.
The little cog that wanted to break free, I am.

Another Happy Place!!

Oh my god... I found another happy place... The teacher today... She is so sexy! Like, about 26 years old, geourgious body, sweet smile... Just perfect! I've never ever had such an... exciting class! Sexy class? Yes, definitely :). She didn't exactly try not to be sexy. I was definitely in love for two hours :).

And of course that little girl I talked about a few days ago was there as well... I need more eyes!

Okay, enough with the testosterone.

My latest article just got published on OSNews.com. Read it here.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3:02 PM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

And how's the testosterone now boy? :)
Wendy here!
We can talk with each other again through the internet (I mean, how dull is MSN). This blogg-shit is a great idea, created one myself too! Let's see how far I get with it.    



4:50 PM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

Hurray, you read my first post!
I wondered a few minutes ago indeed why I began posting in English, while I study the Dutch language and enjoy it very much. But I think this English writing keeps it a little less personal (what do you think?) and like this, more people can read it. It's a worldwide spoken language and my Spanish ain't that good, so... :)    



5:18 PM, by Blogger sugarfreespider

Let's keep it in English than, shall we?
Oh yeah, I agree with the preference of boy above 'jongetje' :)

How's life now? Also keeping up the study?    



» Post a Comment